I Breathe You

Love at dark, calmed down at darkness
I, the sky and you, my life
Sky was widened to the land of you
Love existed, and everything was bewitching.
All of a sudden, the sky was shortened
To that six feet, to the land you were buried.
Love existed too. 

That shortened sky paved a way
Of musing to reach the land somehow,
The so called rain.

The sky tried to wake up,
By crying endlessly,
But it ultimately failed.

Love of breeze sailed as a gale.

The season of tears ended thereby,
Though the casting of
The pain prevailed.

Memories screwed as sunlight.

The end of sky was procrastinating,
Rather left helplessly.

It didn’t even look down its land,
As it knew pain will only
Be the far far answer.

With the hind of time,
The land grew into the stream of bark.

He touched me, Yes, my tears did woke him.

He extended his hands to the clouds,
And came to wipe off my tears
With his soft touch of his leaves.

Love existed,
And ended never.



Comments

Popular Posts