I Wish, I Destined!


At the end, You are going to turn the person 
whom you never wanted to be.
Though, its not a choice to become so.
Like, its a conclusion, to the worries settled
up in the palms of time.

Girl! I knew it, fierceness was the happening
now and always to turn you this.
But, where the screws lost out in the crew?
After all, beyond the struggle of cries?
Fudged with pain.

Words are not yet declared as powerful,
than the power of silence.
Rather I knew it already, atrocious.
Tell me then, What-- Run?
Can run dissolve you out from cries?

Ain't it said? Perhaps the love,You will be
scared of your own self;
Hives will fill your way, But then;
You will feel the dark space,
even with open eyes.

Cloistered cosmos, you seek? Come to me,
I can pamper you, I alone can.
And sure, you will appreciate the
comfort of my shades.
Come to me; Me, the Death.

Walk in, to me. Time can never be a factor,
in my own empire. Yes, can be
the girl that nobody has noticed.
Be the one, you needed to be.
Let me wrap my arms around you, tightly.

Everything will be out of you, even memories.
Said once, love is forever. Turn, forever
itself is a lie. Hope has faked
you every time of being strong.
Shatters are just left and its over now.

Sleep now and that will last
with you, ever!





Comments

Popular Posts