Ink-Lover

Bottom of my heart sinks down,
through the bridge of love.
It was a sunny day, you came near
with your polished words.
Bent a bit, I was unaware that moment,
which is going to bend my life.
In the hands of time,
blushed few, cried many.
I believed the con you spelled on me,
I was convinced with your adulterated smiles.
I knew I shouldn't have poured my faith,
which alas split over your fake promises.
You acted as a cox in rowing my emotions,
played a luxurious game though.
At last, made a wound on my wings,
which made me remain in a corner.
Remember but, you hoaxed a writer,
so, nothing than this you committed.
You left a scar of severe,
which made me to bleed blue.
You are killed, each and every second,
when the blue drops on the paper.
Believe me! You were one to poke me with happiness,
and turn towards the sky of blue.
Till I live, You'll die through my pages.



Comments

Popular Posts