Love Happens, It Lasts!


Fascinating moments of the Day,
With One and Only my Bae.
Was in, Cooking Hot;
Flesh dumped in the pot.
Deep in my soul, he dwell;
One' struck the bell.
Rushing to the door,
As fast as a moor.
His tenderness of the sight;
Made me shine as bright.
Golden moments ought,
Which time brought.

On the edge of the lip,
the coffee cup we sip.
Cozy touch, he snoozed;
With the power I dozed.
Thick blankets define the sleep,
how randomly it was deep.
Aside by the window,
Creepy; playing like a Kiddo.
Gaping at the Stars twinkle,
which makes myself twindle.
With the swift of breeze,
We were completely freeze.

The next day in the shower,
realized myself a dower.
That one accident;
An unforgettable incident.
View of that bloody crash,
Completely witnessed as a trash.
Found him red-blooded,
there sake; God a cold-hearted.
Felt how those pretty;
Seemed actually Pitty.
Those moments are captured,
forever it will be nurtured. 

Time and Tide waits for none;
though it evaporates me, as Sun.

He has decided my story,
will see how elegant he do carry.

Love Happens,
It lasts.

Comments

Popular Posts